S/M: US Shoe Size Men 6-9 Women 6-9 L/XL: US Shoe Size Men 9-11 Women 9-11
Reduce swelling, Boost Circulation, enhance circulation, revive tired feet and legs, control odors, boost circulation, anti-microbial, helps relieve aches and pains.
Compression technology applies graduated pressure to boost circulation and help reduce aches and swelling.
Thin and discreet. Great for home, work, travel, sports, and more.
Help get rid of embarrassing smelly feet. Helps restore skin cells for healthier looking skin.
Perfect Seeking Copper infused firers anti-fatigue socks with graduated compression provides feet and lower-leg relief. Should be worn by people that work continuously for long hours, diabetic patients, nurses and pregnant women.
The socks are infused with copper fibers which helps in reinforcing the knitted compression of the sock and create a snug. The graduated fit encourages proper blood flow through the lower legs and feet. Moreover, the copper is also proven to aid in the elimination of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Plus, it also protects again smelly feet and foot fungus. The nylon fibers keep feet dry, healthy and comfortable.
Copper infused firers anti-fatigue socks with graduated compression helps in muscle recovery, massages and soothes your feet and legs as you move.
Vein therapy helps in relieving symptoms of spider and varicose veins.
Perfect Seeking compression socks benefits and features:
– Circulation support to fight fatigue
– Assistance with recovery after exercise
– Extra support for the ankle
– Heel arch support for the rest of the foot
– Prevent varicose veins
– Relief from pain due to plantar fasciitis and foot injuries
– Reduced risk of injury to the feet due to the socks’ warming effect
– Moisture-wicking design to keep feet dry
– Anti-bacterial properties to promote foot health
– Prevent Blood clots after surgery.
– Delivering an enhanced oxygen blood flow
Common occupations that may benefit from Perfect Seeking compression socks:
– Pregnant woman, Nurses and doctors
– Sports, running, hiking, biking.
– Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
– Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
– Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
– Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
– Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!